Introduction of Company-Wide Tariff
The introduction of company-wide tariff agreements leads to the development of numerous new issues in any company.
In this context, the following questions are the primary focus:
- How should the internal tariff groups be structured in terms of content and compensation - in the political sense?
- In which jobs can one expect the largest-scale adjustments compared to the grouping in the general tariff agreement?
- How can one implement the anticipated benefits in the grouping process?
- What extent of flexibilisation for compensation is expected - also, how are such systems structured and then introduced?
- Which work-scheduling models should be selected?
- How can the transition to the target compensation be implemented – even in the event of significant deviations from the actual compensation?
When it comes to these and further issues, we can assist you quickly and reliably. What's more, you have access not only to our reliable method of Function / Job Grading – but also to our assistance in compensation benchmarking using our compensation platform Compensation-Online.de.
Your contact persons:
Dr. Friedrich Fratschner and Ralf Kleb